Saturday, July 08, 2006

mare wakefield house concert, friday july 21st


One more thing... Nashville singer/songwriter Mare Wakefield will be performing at our house again Friday, July 21st at 7:30 PM as part of our half jokingly called “Tabor Neighbor Concert Series.” Mare and her husband Nomad played here last year (they're from Nashville), and sort of caught us by surprise. I have to say she's a top drawer act. I can't believe she wants to play at our house again; she should be at the Aladdin at least.

At 10 clams to see her perform in a house, it's one hell of a bargain. Drop me a line and let me know if you want in.

I should also mention we have fellow Nashvillian (sp?) Craig Carothers here Friday August 4th. Stay tuned for details and yet another intriguing poster design ÷ ]

No comments: